Kindle Book Haul | Stacking the Shelves [3]


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly Saturday book meme hosted over at Tynga's Reviews where people post their weekly book hauls. Hauls includes physical books as well as any electronic or audio books. Join in if you're interested! Now onto my haul for this week. Click on their cover to be sent to their Goodreads page.

        

All the books I bought this week were e-books. At the time of purchase, all of these books qualified for the #COYER challenge. It's not too late to sign up if you're interested in getting some more e-books read!

So those are all the books I got this week. What did you pick up this week? Link your STS post or just list your haul in the comments.

6 comments:

  1. I'm curious about the E. Lockhart. The only one I've read is We Were Liars and I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *waves* I just stumbled upon your blog via Bloggers Commenting Back, and I love the design - it's so minimalist and chic. :)


    As for the books, I'm happy to see you got The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks! I really liked that book - the writing is so smart and full of feminist undertones. And I've never seen that cover before, but I love it. It's too bad your copy is an e-book so you can't gaze at the cover, haha. Anyway, have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of her other books, nice to hear you enjoyed it though. I'm looking forward to reading this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hi! Nice to meet you and thanks so much! Can't wait to read the book, glad you enjoyed it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the universe created in the Starbound series, Shanny, and I hope you'll enjoy this Night So Dark! It's the perfect books for the COYER challenge, no?

    I hope you had a great weekend, and that the week ahead will be amazing. Happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know! Both such good steals. You too Lexxie as always! <3

    ReplyDelete