Welcome to Shanny Reads


Nice to meet you! My name is Shan (called Shanny by my most beloved friends). This is my book blog, were I will be posting reviews, hauls, book memes, challenges and other bloggish bits. You can find out more about me right here (or very quickly, I'm 18 and Australian) and all my social media links are on the side.

Reading has always been a happy hobby of mine that I've thoroughly enjoyed ever since I learnt how. I thought it would be a nice idea to bring all the thoughts I have about the topic, and the works I read, into my own little pocket of the internet.

There isn't much on the blog at the moment, but lots will be coming your way soon so hit follow and stay tuned!

Leave a comment and tell me a bit about yourself! Definitely willing to make some bookish friends and any advice for running a blog would be wonderful.

2 comments: